The Bellemeade Electric Fireplace Media Console is breathtaking with an elegant espresso finish. The convertible style and serpentine shape makes this piece the perfect focal point to any space in your home. The entertainment center has ample media storage with its large center shelf, and two side cabinets. It offers maximum efficiency including maintenance of all the cords with the integrated wire management channels. Enjoy your favorite movie while staying cozy and warm with the heat provided by the powerful fan-forced heater capable of producing supplemental heat for up to 400 Sq. Ft. The life-like flame effect created by the SpectraFire electric firebox tops off the overall look of this beautiful media center. For the ultimate in year-round enjoyment, the flame effect and heater can be used independently from one another.
Classic Flame creates some of the most eco-friendly electric fireplaces on the market. Consuming no fossil fuels or wood, these fireplaces are 100% energy efficient in heating and lighting. Using only a few cents per hour, with lighting costing around 1 cent per hour, and heating costing around 11 cents per hour, these fireplaces are sure to save you money on your heating bill. Conventional heating costs the average American around 40% of their electricity bill, by using an electric fireplace this cost can be slashed to mere pennies on the hour. Emitting no carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, methane, or formaldehyde, these fireplaces have zero emissions, both indoors and outdoors. Converting 100% of the energy used into either light into the LED, or radiant heat, no energy is wasted idling when not in use. With energy costs rising, heating bills increase year after year, these electric fireplaces make the most of the small amount of energy they use to provide the maximum amount of heat for the minimum amount of cost.
Each Classic Flame fireplace goes through extensive in house testing before reaching your doorstep. Each of the following components is meticulously tested : Blower life cycle, Motor life cycle, Remote life cycle, Blower on/off, Motor on/off, Switch on/off, Temperature limiter, Temperature testing, Salt spray testing, Constant temperature and humidity testing, Carton burst strength testing, Inner inspection, Electrical efficiency testing, Appearance inspection, Functionality testing, Dielectric strength and grounding testing, Noise chamber testing, Input power testing, Air flow testing, and finally Quality control testing. Each one of these phases is a must to insure each fireplace will work to its maximum potential.
This is the only fireplace brand with patented LED indicators on the insert. These LEDs indicate a variety of information about your fireplace. These fireplaces display a digital thermostat, electronic auto-shut off timer from 30 minutes up to 9 hours, 5 flame brightness settings, power on indicator, and auto-shut off of LEDs after 4 seconds to conserve energy. Made from 100% LED lights, these are some of the most energy efficient bulbs known to man, operating for thousands of hours without need for replacement.
- Overall Unit Dimension: 54″W x 38″H x 18″D
- Open Center Shelf: 44.75″W x 15.25″D x 7″H
- Side Cabinet Interior Dimension: 8″W x 14.25″D x 19″H
- Fireplace Insert Dimensions: 23.7″W x 9.3″D x 20.0″H
- 23EF031GRA Spectrafire Insert Provides: 4600BTU Heater / Heats up to 400 square feet
- 23II310GRA Infrared Insert Provides: 5200BTU Heater / Heats up to 1,000 square feet
- Multi-Function Controller
- Light Assembly Required
- Perfect to adding a warm glow to small spaces
- Remote control interface
- LED bulbs rated for 10,000+ hours of light
- Multi-function media cabinet with integrated wire management
- Transitional style media mantel with a serpentine shape
- Full length top shelf for maximum electronic storage
- Fluted details on shelves exterior
- Doors and corners open as one piece creating extra side shelf storage & access
- Can be used with or without heat for all season enjoyment